Remedial Massage Therapy
Remedial massage involves manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for therapeutic effect, leaving you feeling refreshed, invigorated and tension free. It is an ideal therapy for both generalised and specific muscle pain, tightness and dysfunction, and can be used to treat conditions such as:
- Chronic pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Stiff necks
- Back pain
- Sports injuries and more.
What are the benefits of remedial massage?
- Increased blood and lymphatic flow, speeding up the body’s healing processes
- Decreased pathological muscle tension
- Increased healthy muscle tone
- Release of physiological stress and tension
- Breakdown of scar or fibrous tissue and release of trigger points, restoring mobility and elasticity to muscles and joints
- Balance of the muscles and joints allowing biomechanically correct movement
- Improved circulation and oxygenation to soft tissues
- Reduced oedema
- Reduced muscle tension, headaches, stress and anxiety
- Better sleep
- Reduced risk of re-injury and repetitive strain
Call (08) 9583 5165 today to book in at our Como and Mandurah Clinics.
Pregnancy massage uses specifically designed techniques to support the many physical and emotional changes that occur during pregnancy.
The benefits of pregnancy massage include:
- Reducing stress and anxiety while increasing relaxation
- Decreasing muscle tension and pain in areas such as the lower back, hips neck and shoulders
- Reducing swelling in legs and hands
- Improved sleep patterns
- Stabilising hormones
So if you are feeling pain or discomfort, stressed, tired, or just wanting some time out for yourself, please call (08) 9583 5165 to book an appointment with our Remedial Massage Therapist.